*Ghostlight Manor just got greenlit on steam!*
Description: Ghostlight Manor is a Halloween themed puzzle game where the player utilizes a flashlight to scare away a series of ghosts and monsters! Each monster the player comes across has unique abilities that keeps the players on their toes! A game created by the Digital Future Lab(DFL), This game is the second game out of the University of Washington to ever be accepted in the Microsoft’s ID@Xbox program in less than three weeks!
Role(s): Game Designer, Lead Audio Engineer
- Game Designer
- Created, updated and maintained professional design documentation
- Researched and reported mechanical trends in similar games
- Worked with the Creative Director and Lead Designer to implement the requested features in the most efficient way possible
- Audio Designer
- Designed and implemented effective solutions for audio requirements in the game.
- Composed large portion of soundtrack.
- Compressed 2GB of files into 200MB creating a faster load time for the game.
The first full piece — comprised of four unique movements, I composed appears below.